Peak of the Market Bursary
Peak of the Market Ltd. is proud to support the future of the agriculture industry through our annual bursary program. Each year, a student pursing a post-secondary degree in agriculture or food studies at a Western Canadian university or accredited college will be selected for the Peak of the Market Ltd. Bursary.
- Be accepted to enter or already be enrolled in full-time studies in an agriculture and/or food science bachelor or diploma program at an accredited Western Canadian university or accredited college (Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia).
- Use the bursary within the academic year it is awarded.
- Provide all of the information and documentation as outlined in the application process.
- Preference will be given to applicants that are pursuing studies that are applicable to the commercial potato and vegetable industries in Western Canada.
- Self-identify financial need.
The deadline to apply is April 15, 2024.
Selection will be made by the Board of Directors of Peak of the Market Ltd. Two $2,000 bursaries will be awarded and must be spent within the academic year it is awarded. The successful candidate will be contacted by May 6. Read about Shavaughn Jochum, the 2023 Peak of the Market Ltd. Bursary recipient.